Gaiety Theatre is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and customer-focused Deputy General Manager for a fixed term contract, maternity cover. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the General Manager in the service, presentation and profitability of this historic and iconic entertainment venue.
Candidates can be from a variety of backgrounds such as Hospitality/Events/Rooms Division with a focus on strong administrative duties and financial acumen.
Hours will vary dependant on the venues requirements but will be largely focused around day-time hours.
Contract is fixed term but there may be a possibility to extend within the Live Nation group of venues inclusive of The Bord Gais Theatre, 3Arena and The Olympia.
· At least 3 years’ experience in hospitality / event / live entertainment management
· Belief in excellent customer service and “Customer is King” mentality
· Strong administration skills, organised and efficient
· Strong skills in team leading, motivation and performance development
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
· Willing to work flexible hours/ days & weekends
· Ability to multi-task